THE LION KING | SUNDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER 2021| OUTDOOR CINEMA
Time & Location
About the Event
**THIS IS SOLELY A FUNDRAISING EVENT FOR LEEK CRICKET CLUB**
YOU ARE BOOKING FOR THE FILM - THE LION KING (1994) (PG)
Leek Cricket Club are proud to announce that we will be hosting our first ever OUTDOOR CINEMA event in September 2021. Outdoor Cinemas are a great way to enjoy blockbuster movies or classic films, whilst giving you a unique viewing experience.
Come and join us on the weekend of 3rd to 5th September for our event.
Our Film Schedule:
Friday 3rd September – The Greatest Showman
Saturday 4th September - Grease
Sunday 5th September – The Lion King (1994)
Our gates will open at 5:30PM with films starting at 8PM or sunset, whichever is latest.
Prices for the films are as follows:
Early Bird, First 100 Tickets @ £5 + 50p service fee
Standard Tickets, 150 Tickets @ £6 + 60p service fee
Final Release, Up to Capacity @ £7 + 75p service fee
Movies will be screen on a 5.4Metre x 3.1Metre inflatable screen (21 FOOT), with 4 x speakers.
Food & Drink will be available to purchase on the night.
Here’s what you need to know!
- The Age Limit for the event will be based upon the film certification. Any staff have the right to challenge this.
- Guest need to bring their own chairs or blankets if they wish to make themselves more comfortable.
- The event time is from 5:30PM and you must be off the premises by 10:45PM.
- Please be at the venue at least 30 mins prior to the screening time.
- Ticket prices include service charges to cover costs associated with website listings.
- Parking will be available and on-site toilets accessible in the Clubhouse.
- On the day, your ticket can be shown either by printing it off or on your smartphone. This will be scanned to check you in to the event, and a wristband / stamp will be issued to ensure you are not checked again throughout the night.
- Smoking / Vaping is permitted on site, but only in designated areas.
- Please be considerate to others around you, as we will not tolerate disorderly behaviour. Any issues may result in us asking you to leave the event.
- Intoxicated people will not be tolerated and will be asked to leave. We want all people to have fun, but also be sensible.
- Food will be allowed to be brought onto site, but DRINKS MUST BE PURCHASED FROM THE BAR.
- STRICTLY NO DEPOSABLE BBQs
WEATHER: In the event of bad weather, we would make a decision 24 hours beforehand whether or not to carry out the event. Unfortunately, if there is heavy rain or wind forecast, we would have to cancel the event. You will be contacted via email if this is the case. In the event of light rain, the event will still go ahead. In the event of cancellation by the organiser, refunds will be issued.
ACCESS: The Cricket Club can either be access by car, via the main drive, and on foot via the drive or back entrance at the top of Bridge End.
REFUNDS: In the event of cancellation by the organiser, refunds will be issued. If you can no longer make the date or no longer wish to attend, a refund will unfortunately not be offered. Please contact us if you would wish to transfer your ticket into someone else’s name.
RUBBISH: Please be considerate, either take your rubbish home or use the bins provided.
We advise all guests to bring suitable clothing & footwear for all elements. We also advise even if it is a hot day, that you will need to bring warm clothing, once the sun goes down it can get quite chilly! Please bring anything to make yourself feel comfortable (within reason).
There will be plenty of identifiable stewards throughout the event, if you have any issues on the night.
As we get closer to the event, more information will be released with regards to weather, food and more.
To keep in touch please LIKE our Facebook Page, and turn on notifications: https://www.facebook.com/LeekCricketClub1844
- Early Bird Tickets£5.50£5.500£0